Tuesday, June 28, 2005

^^Surprised^^

This post is specifically to the girls out there.....

You know when you have a boyfriend, one of the things that excite you is the monthly anniversary. I mean, if you always stay with a guy for months then maybe it wouldn't be that exciting. For me, as we all know I don't stay with a guy more than a month. So two days ago, I was thinking about the anniversary. Plus, I couldn't remember when was it. I did write it in my journal though. Going on with that, I asked Izzat whether he remembered it or not. Surprisingly, he said yes. I was shocked. Not many guys bother about this things. One of the reasons that made me more attracted to him. Beautiful Distraction, I call him. The day will come soon enough. I can't wait. The only sad thing is that, I'm not going to be here on that day itself. I'll be off at my prefects' camp. Maybe, I wouldnt have to go. I'm not bothered to go. But because, i really want that sports captain post I suppose i'm forced to go.

To be shy or not to be shy?

Once you're together with a person. I don't think you would have to be shy anymore. Look at it this way, if you are shy it shows that you're still not comfortable with that person. With my previous boyfriends, I've been shy with them. When it comes to this particular one, i'm not at all shy. Don't go thinking so far about this. I'm saying that, if you love someone, eventually you realized that you need to be comfortable with them. I'm happy that we're both are two different people. Totally rwo different character + attitude. That is the thing that makes us 'one'! I mean, if we both have the same thing going on, then it'll be a double.

Patience...*blurgh*
Patience is virtue. I know I know, I dont have much patience. Most humans on this earth needs it a lot. I have to admit that I am definitely lack of patience. I get irritated, annoyed, angry and agitated. Whether or not it's a small thing. That's not the point, i'll still get annoyed. Muahahaha. I know it isnt good but i'm not sure how i can store patience in myself. In my family, patience is nowhere in the house. The only person who has patience is my darling sister(yazmin). Other than, not a single one. Well, with izzat beside me. He is trying his best to help me get some patience into my system. I'm sure Farah and Kaly are doing the same thing. Just in a different way. Love all of you guys to bits.

Spread the love....<3
Not many people would think that i'm the type of girl who would love something so much to the extend that I would do anything for that person or something. I have to say that, even by looking at my own mirror, it does not at all potray that face. In the inside, it's totally different. Most people would be shocked. It has been said by 3 of my girls that, I may be rough but i'm a girly-gurl in the inside. I like that. Sometimes, if i become too nice to people, they'll start stepping on my head and take advantage of me. Taking me for granted. That has happen one too many times. I mean, i'll get fed up of it. In the end, i'll be the one that gets hurt. I have this really bitchy + 'dont mess with me' attitude. I try to keep on this image and attitude on me so that, noone will ever step on my head again! Yes, some people might be whining and complaining about my horrible and terrible attitude. The only problem is that, they dont know who i really am. So therefore, the only solution is to shut up or just hang out with me. Many people question me and shit like that regarding my attitude. But whatever it is, its my life so stay the fuck away. ahahaaha..

-dkm