A week has passed by, yet you still have ‘another’ by your side. Still feeling a bit down but I won’t bother saying anything due to the reason that I love you so much. You’re an amazing. Although sometimes you asked me the funniest question when we’re caressing each other. Little kisses are exchanged at the same time and I will never forget any of those moments that I’ve had with you. It was so mesmerizing. You made me realize that I still have a life to live for and nothing to lose. You are the one that I’ve been looking for. At the same time, could I be wrong thinking of this sort? I hate the questions that are floating in my mind. As I assumed, everyone is talking about us. Is it so wrong for us to be together? Is there any barricades that are blocking our way into this relationship? It gets deeper by the day and I’m glad that it’s with you. No one will ever be able to replace you sayang. I’m so into you.
There is something more behind that light brown eyes of yours. I’m still searching for the mystery that lies under you. You have a story that is kept inside and not to be told to anyone. I will want to find that out and I want to be apart of your life. I’m sorry that I came into your life and made everything so hard for you and your partner. It wasn’t my intentions to do that. As you said, things happen for a reason.
I don’t know how else to show you that I love you. Words just can’t describe that. I agree to what many people say about that. I can’t stop thinking about you. I miss you so much whenever you’re not with me. One thing I know is that, you know that I love you and you’re everything to me. If I lose you for some stupid reason, I would never be alive again. I’m glad that I found you. If I ever hurt you in any way, I’m so sorry. Many people say that, once you love someone the relationship will get intimate. At this age, I’m not able to get intimate with you. You, of all people should know that. Remember that little discussion we had on bed. My heart belongs to you and only you. I’m not playing or anything.
I find it weird that I’m not able to play with you. There’s something about you that just intimidates me. Please don’t get me wrong, I love it. I actually found someone who can control me. Rather than a boy who just follow what I say.
When I was younger, I’ve always thought that being exactly the same would be the best for a couple. How wrong was I to think that? I mean, the differences that we have is the thing that keeps us together. I can’t seem to find what you have in other boys. Could it be official that I’m crazy for you? Yeah maybe it could be official. Whatever I’m saying right now, comes from the bottom of my heart. From the core of my heart. I know you think that you haven’t made any difference in my life. In that, I would have to say that you are wrong. You have, just that I can’t really show it. It’s not really visible. We’ve shared so many things as if we were together for the longest time. The fact is that, I’ve only been with you only for a week.
Sometimes in life, that one person must make his or her decision in things. There’s never a wrong decision in life. It’s all about the timing. Trust me, if you make it at the wrong time, then it’ll be screwed up for the rest of the journey. I’ll give you time sweetie. To think about it thoroughly and wisely. You are one of the most wise person that I know. Whose actually only fifteen years old. Wow, can you believe that?
So many people are talking, as if their mouth can’t stop running like the tap water. I just wish I could just go to them and zip their mouth. Wish I could make them stay out of my life and business. These little things usually don’t affect me in any way. But it gets more intense by the day. More and more people are talking. The truth is out, so what are you going to do about it? Are you just going to sit there looking all hot and gangster? Or actually be a man, and do something about it. It doesn’t matter for me, all I know is that I’ll be waiting.
It’s funny how I keep on falling for you each day. That is only suppose to happen once you’re married. By saying all these, somehow do I freak you out? Do you think that I’m a psycho? No one has ever made me feel this way. I want to know almost everything about you. The one that you’re willing to me. I’m here with both ears open for you. At anytime you want me, I’ll try to be there for you. Let me study you and try to understand the every bit of you. Every night after we’re apart, I’ll sit on my bed thinking of you while glaring outside. Although, sometimes I see something that I really don’t want to see in the outside world. It’s a bit too scary. 90% of my brain is about you. It has your snapshot photo in it. And it’ll never go away.
I wonder if you ever feel the same way as I do? Am I wasting my time doing this to myself? What do you think? This is one of the longest I’ve wrote for my blog. There’s actually more to this, but I know if I write it all it wouldn’t be fun. Of course, somethings are meant to be kept inside and I want to let you find out for yourself in the long run. I love you so much Izzat Hazim. Please don’t hurt me. Ever.
-dkm