Sunday, June 19, 2005

two weeks.....

Two weeks passed by!! I'm so happy for myself. Relationship going smooth. No more problems. No more hassle! Just loving it. Today, I went to klcc. Suppose to meet this guy named syahmi. But he ditched me and went with his own plans. That didn't matter to me much, i understood why he had to do that. So I kept quiet.
I miss izzat to death right now. Didn't really see him today. Spent a few minutes at his house with him and then, he had to go to his grandma's place. It was indeed a very sad departure. I miss him quite a bit right now. It's sad that I can't see him tonight. He is all the way in Putrajaya. To me, that's blooooody far! I mean, I would go there just to see him. But because of the situation i'm in right now with my parents, it doesnt allow me too. I don't mind sneaking out. I need to think about it twice. The last time I did that, I got into so much trouble. Literally, SO MUCH TROUBLE!!
I can't talk to him as well. He doesn't have his own phone, which annoys me. I can't do anything much. I sure dont mind buying him a phone, but he doesnt allow me to. He insist on me waiting for him to get a phone. As long as I get to talk to him every night then, ill be fine.
Each day I see him, I tend to be falling for him. For the every bit of him. I mean, to me all his imperfections are the perfections of his. Wait a min, do you understand what I just said? Well, if you didnt, then you're stupid. Not me. Hahaha. I am a bit stupid tho. I still havent studied for my exams and it's coming in like two days.
I know if I fail my examinations, I won't be able to see izzat. Not only him, my other friends too. I can just say bye bye to my social life and get on with my life being all depressed.
As i type this out, at the same time i'm waiting for someone to pick up the phone so I could speak to izzat. NO!!! The phone is not being picked uP!! I'm getting so annoyed and frustrated! I want to see him now. Why can't I see him? I miss him so much. Not to forget about the kisses! And the caressing!!
Thus, i'm glad that i'm actually settling down and loving only one person at a time! hehehe. Thank god for that!! I have nothing else to write cuz I just can't stop thinking about Izzat. Does anyone out there care tho? I didn't think so too. So yeah, forget it. All I know is that, he is mine!!
-dkm