- What a weird theory...
- My weakness is getting out of hand.
- Why don't I dare tell it to your face?
- Could that be true? Would you?
What a weird theory...
I have been thinking a lot about this theory of mine. The problem was that, I wasn't sure whether I could call it a theory yet or not. I wasn't sure about it at first. But judging by all the things I have encountered, maybe now I have the right to say it. I don't think anything in this world is original anymore. Why don't you think about it yourself? I mean, this world has existed for thousands of years. So therefore, most things are already discovered by people. You know how you discover things, you might think noone has discovered it yet. But how sure of that can you be? You don't know the whole world to be able to say that. Someone else out there might have discovered the same thing and said exactly the same thing that you did. Well, this may not be true but I dont know. This is what I think. muahahaha.
My weakness is getting out of hand..
I don't understand why my weakness is getting out of hand. I get all agitated and i'll start to shiver. It's annoying. I mean, I used to be able to control my emotions but lately, it's all going haywire. Maybe because I've got too many things on my mind. Two nights ago, I had a little problem. The problem is something that should not be told here. Wrong people who would get to read this would be able to use it agaisnt me in future. Anyways, I couldn't control it and i started to shiver. Then, I couldnt breathe. The funny part was that, I was trying to look for my inhaler and couldnt find it. My room is in a mess because i threw everything all over the place. Plus, this could be happening also because i'm ill. So yeah. I think, the whole system is getting triggered. Like the domino effect. Other than that, i'll explain later....
Why dont I dare tell it to your face?
Surprisingly, I dare not tell it to your face because i'm very much intimidated by you. It's kind of weird because as we all know, I dont get intimidated by anyone but my family and god. I'm glad that you could actually control me. Whatever it is, I really didn't dare tell you that I wanted to stay at the party. I didn't want to cancel the plans that you made to go to hartamas. So I just had to go. Thus, all my friends from the uk and aussie land were in Zouk. I didn't like looking at your face all bored. Looking at your face like that, spoilt my mood as well. I dont want you to not have fun. I dont want to be selfish. I keep on making the plans and I keep on having fun alone. Even if you say you're having fun, do you actually think i'm going to believe that? Think about it, your facial expression doesnt say it at all. Well, that's not for me to know is it. We'll just see it for ourselves soon enough.
Could that be true? Would you?
Funny comment that my mum made today at breakfast. She said that, it's possible for you break up with me due to my horrible attitude. I was thinking about it. While I was thinking, all this time i've known you. Not once have I ever tried to be someone else infront of you. I showed you my true colours and yet you still go out with me. But could there be more beneath my horrible attitude? I sometime wonder a lot about that. I want to know but you won't tell me. I'm not sure whether i'm doing the right thing but thinking about this a lot. It could help me in some stuff tho. The problem is, my mum doesn't know how I act when we're alone. I always scream and shout at home. That doesnt mean I do it outside. Well, sometime but I dont scream at you. Do I? Aiyoyoyoyo.. There are so many things going across my mind. But everytime I see your face, it'll be blown away into the air. I'm glad you're in my life and not anybody else. No replacement. Love you izzat.
-dkm