Once upon a time, 4 years back. I met two girls named kalysa & farah. There are two different people with different characters. I shall start talking about farah first.
Farah is a girl who i adore so much. We've been through so much. In my point of view, the things that we go through are the things that people go through after being friends for more than a decade. But for us, it was a bit express. It happened so fast. Gladly to say, we took it well and put all those things aside. I remembered the first time we talked was over the net. I had mistaken her to this other farah that i knew when i was younger. So due to that, i started cursing and made her first impression on me the worst. Sooner or later, i found out that i was wrong the whole time. I apologize and we became close. We became really close to the point that we wanted to be twins. As in buy the same things and wear the same clothes and etc. Although we didnt plan it, it happened. We just have the same taste in things. Also in guys. The friendship got a little bit rocky in the middle because of some stupid reasons that i'm keeping to myself. Actually the truth is, i cant really remember. Only a few bits of here and there. We tried to be matured about it and had some talk. After that, it was miraculous that i became friends again with her. I will never regret knowing someone like her. I love her to death. We started off with the wrong foot. To tell you the truth, that is actually the best. (from my experience) I cant say that she has always been there for me. Cuz i know for a fact, that ive never always been there for her. But once we meet up or see each other, we'll spill everything from the inside. From my side, i dont keep secrets from her. I know she'll find out. She knows me too well. Recently, she has been the one that picked me up. Always sending me little notes through friendster, blogs and msn. Those little things are the one that makes me happy. It may be little things. But it does a lot for me. I mean, atleast you know someone is thinking about you. Farah, i want to say sorry because yesterday i resort myself to self-mutulation. I know i'm not suppose to do that, but i was so angry and i couldnt get through your phone. and i had noone. I just had to do it. But i came out find in the end. I love you to death farah. You know how much i love and treasure my friends. Farah is my backbone. not extra, she is my backbone. I dont really have one right now because someone has taken it away. She has gave me a little bit of strength and i thank god that i met her. I know we've drifted apart for now, but its more of my fault cuz ive been busy with too many things. Sorry sweetie. I would write more but it'll take ages. Hehe.
Now, i would like to move on to kalysa.
Kalysa, she is the girl that came to my school when i was in form one. I hated her. One of the reason was because she came from a school called CBN. Many people hate that school. But now, as i know a lot of people from there, they're not that bad. Kalysa is a person whom you hate or love. Many people of course loves to talk about her. She is the kind of person that people envy but doesnt admit it! They're in denial! I hated her for many stupid childish reasons. It was like a school thing. I never realized that when i needed someone so badly, she would be there for me. Since then, ive been calling her my twin. I mean, look at us. We look similar, dont you think? Ok ok, moving on. She is one sweet girl. One thing i know is that she is very protective over her friends and loved ones. That's what i love her about her. and another thing is that she doesnt take shit from anyone. I mean, we all have our weaknesses but kaly doesnt show it. She's a strong gurl at heart and lovable. I'm disappointed with myself for knowing her only when she got into form 5. I mean, she's about to leave to uk now. and leaving me behind. But ill see you there next year!! She has helped me a lot with things. I want to thank her for doing that. I would always love you. Sorry if im done wrong before this in the past. I dont know what i was thinking when i did that. maybe, that was the thing i wasnt thinking at all. (knocking the head) heheeh.. take care..
After meeting these two gurls, came along a gurl named emma.. here it goes about her..
emma, i miss you so much babes. i know we've been through a lot as well. my god, ive been thru a lot with many people. is tht good or bad? hahaha.. i love you so much.. thank you for always being there for me.. thank you for cheering me up with your funny faces. i will never forget those days where we had our breakfast. and me always going to bangsar with you and taking care of your drunk ass. I hope you're doing fine babes. Sorry if i did anything wrong...
A message to these gurls, I love you guys a lot. I'm sorry that i havent been able to hang out with you guys. I hope you all know what im going through and try to understand that. But one thing for you to keep in mind is that, you'll always be in my heart and soul. No matter what. Sorry i havent called. Or whenever you call me, ive always been busy. Sorry for the trouble that ive caused you. Please dont think that, i only go to you when i need something. Thats not true. You know for a fact, that we've shared tears and laughter. So take care my gurls. enjoy life while im not. hahaha.. loving and missing you...
-dkm