Today, another day that I spent with him. Although it was a short span of time but I had so much laughing and merajuk-ing with him. After school, I was suppose to go to his house straight away. Knowing me, I was taking my own sweet time with my lazy ass. Hehe. So I reached his house at 3pm. It wasn't that late. It's not as if he was waiting for me or anything. When I reached there, he was sleeping in yasmin's room. I went in there and started to disturb him. Few minutes later, he told me to stay put and he went into his room to get something. The thing that was going on in my thought was maybe that he was going to change or get his face wash or something. I was in yasmin's room, laying down and made myself comfortable. As he walked in the room, I was surprised to see that he was holding a sunflower in his hand to give it to me. I was shocked because I can't remember telling him that i love sunflowers. I was speechless but thank god the word thank you came out of my mouth. My face was flushed but I know he didnt see it. Everything went on as normal but now i keep on thinking what to give him. I dont want to buy him clothes or anything. Dont want to seem materialistic. I really want to do something for him though. Something really creative and from my own hands. Still can't believe that he did that for me. I love him even more for that. My hands are getting really tired, so i'll continue tomorrow..
-dkm