Today was the first day. I had my computer practical and theory exams. I won't say it's easy but if I studied for it then maybe it would be easy. The problem was, I didn't have the complete notes nor did I have the book to study for it. It was funny though. The theory was alright, I didn't break my head or anything. When it came to the practical part of the the paper, I got a bit nervous because I totally forgotten how to create a website. Thanks to me remembering about my blog, I remembered a few things. It was going really smooth until the electricity went out. The whole school blacked out! I didn't even get to save my work. Due to that, I had to re-do all the shit I did. It was such a hassle. They had a vote whether we should take a new paper or go on with the same one. I didn't say anything to it. I kept quiet 'cause i'd be ok with anything. I was one of the earliest student to finish my paper but our teacher gave us extra time to do the work. Now, i'm biting my nails and cracking my head on what to study for physics and math. These are the two subject I hate most. Trust me, i'm not alone in this one. Tomorrow would be my english exam, paper one. So wish me luck. Actually, luck is not what I need. I need some knowledge. Hehe. That's it for this post. More to come...
-dkm