I love you so much sayang. I'm getting so lost in the paradise of love with you. I need a map to find reality, you're so amazing. I know i've said that many times in my blogs before but being with you makes my life so mind-blowing. I can't stop thinking about you. You are the sweetest thing. Tears are rolling down my cheeks when you said those things to me on the net. I know saying it on the net doesn't sound all that romantic. It doesnt matter about that, when it comes to you. I love you sayang. The word I love you is not enough to describe my love for you. Its been two weeks. Yet, I still have butterflies in my tummy. I want you to know that i'm always thinking about you. Night and day. Even when i'm fast asleep. I would do anything for you. Sacrifice anything you want me to. My heart has finally surrendered to you. You and only you. It has finally opened just for you. I'm going to commit myself to you. I want to dedicate myself to you. I know I sound a bit too corny but this is how I feel. I'm just telling you the truth. I'm waiting patiently for my testimonial. I dont care how long it'll take. All I want right now is you. I cant get you out of my mind. You have made me fall in love with you so much. Sayang, you make me smile so much. Nothing in this world can do that. Honestly, I love the way you are. You're just perfect. I may have repeated some of the facts about you. I'm so speechless do the things you said to me. Forgive me if ive said or done anything wrong. My intentions for you are so pure and true. Could this be true love for me? I've never felt like this before. Could I be fooling myself, izzat? What do you think baby? I'm so lost whenever I look into your eyes. You're just mine! I hope noone will ever take you away from me. I would never do anything to damage our relationship. Sayang, I want to dedicate a song for you. You may take it in another way cause it's from two gays singing together. But i'm the one dedicating it to you. Here it goes,
Extreme - More than words.
Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
More than words
Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
More than words**
More than words sayang. I love you. If you have wrote the testimonial by now, I want to thank you for the effort that you've put in. But if not, it's ok. It's always the thought that counts. Nothing else matters to me. I swear. I would do anything for you.
-dkm