Thursday, June 16, 2005

further than i thought...

Another depressing day has passed by. I've got so many things in my mind. Soon enough, my school will call up my parents telling them that I havent been doing well and I have been absent one too many times. One thing for sure is that, since so many things bombarded my life, I couldnt at all concentrate on my studies. I dont want to start blaming anyone of course. Whatever you do in life, if its wrong, we should all blame ourselves first then look at others. I know for a sure fact that i'm going to fail my last semester papers. Isnt that sad? I wrote the same thing in the blog yesterday, but what the heck? Hehehe. I have no idea what to study for physics and math. Not forgetting one thing, I HATE MATH&PHYSICS. Because those two are the subjects where you have to calculate and its full of formulae.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My daily routine has been a bit dull this pass few weeks. I mean, everyday ill go to ampang point. Altho im getting bored of that place, yet i still go there to see some of my friends and of course, to play foosball. I cant really survive without it. Honestly, thats one of the things that i do to release my anger. Ok going on, after going there, ill meet up with my boy, only then, it'll get all interesting. But other than that, i feel so stupid and dumb. I ve studied a bit, i dont think its enough. I know its not enough but im soooooo lazy to get my ass up and buck up on my studies.. i need someone to motivate me and to support me.. to control and demand me to do it.. my mum wont be able to do that cuz she's too bust with work.. my dad.. no hope.. my bro, i dont want him too scary.. my sis, no no.. who else?????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About him, he is all I can think about. He is an amazing kisser. The aftermath is so mesmerizing. I cant stop thinking about him. He is a beautiful distraction. Noone can ever replace him. He is my one and only. Every minute and hour i've spent with him are the moments that makes me really happy. I love the way he makes me laugh. The way he comes and approach me. The way he holds me. I love it. I just do. I love everything about him. Not forgetting about the way he smells. I love his cologne. He is just so perfect in my eyes. Frankly, he has fit my every description that I wrote when I was younger in the funny profile book. Except for the height. But he can still grow. He so young and i like that too. A dominant person. Loving it. Hahaha. To tell you the truth, 'we' as in my boyfriend and i have gone far with each other. I'm talking about intimacy wise. It all happened so fast. We both didnt even realized it. I felt as if I was in a different world with him. It was so, i dont know how to describe the feeling. You know how somethings, you just cant explain. So yeah, thats how it is. When i say i went far, I didnt mean that far. It was not sex! Because that is just the doing of crazy people who are really desperate. I'm glad that we both have made an agreement on some issues which are private and confidential. I'm scared some random people would read this and starts to blabber to the public. I mean, this is an open thing. So therefore, its a bit too dangerous.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess, thats about it for now. I will continue with more later......
-dkm