Have you ever experience the relationship with a guy when his own mum despises you? Well, I'm going through that. I won't say that its a whole lot of fun. I know that I love being hated and the bitchings are fun to hear. But if a mum hates you, it hits you badly at the heart. Not being welcome to the house hurts badly. I understand though.
More and more, I thought about this and I just love my life. Loving my life is one thing, but having Izzat by my side is another thing. I realized that, for this past week, I've been really cruel to him for no reason. Well, of course there is a reason but not really that reasonable. I'm glad that he was able to put up with my attitude. I'm quite surprised myself.
He wouldn't know how thankful I am to have him. I think i'm the luckiest girl. He is one amazing boy and I love him to death. Everything about him is so pure and just full of love. I may not know the real meaning of love but I could be experiencing it right now. They always say something about tears when you love somebody. Well, I've shed tears for Izzat. All of them are the one I won't regret. I don't know what else to say after the message he sent me last night. I am so touched. Every moment I spent with him is the moment that will always be remembered in life.
My bestfriend would know this. I would always want my handphone to be beside me. I can't live without it. But now, I don't care anymore. I don't really bring my handphone around. I just leave it everywhere in my house. I know it's selfish. Cuz, there will be people who would want to get through me. As long as I have Izzat beside me, I would just forget about handphones. I dont know why. He said that he could change me into a better person, but I love the way I am. I don't want to change. Instead, he told me something else. Well, that's it. It would be continued....
-dkm