I am totally blank for today's blog. I have no idea. I didn't learn anything today. I will tell you what happened today. I woke up at 2.30pm. I took a bath and headed to Ampang point. As I reached there, I went to brewball and played some foosball. My everyday routine. The point of me going to Ampang point was to meet my tailor for my birthday dress. I went in there at 3-ish and the fashion designer wasn't there. I had to come back again later. I went to eat my lunch at Taiwan House with Izzat. I ate the same thing like I always do. Beef rice with Ice lemon tea.
As time passes by, I went back up to Brewball, just to accompany pidot. Since it is his birthday, I didn't want to leave him alone over there. Thus, he looked so cute yesterday. His birthday was today. He had a birthday bash by Izzat, zul, tokek, farhan, hayad and me. We all bought 17 eggs and flour. The chase was on after we were done drinking at Hidayah. All of us were running, trying to catch him. Only Izzat got to splat the egg on him. Three of them. He smelled like shit. Everyone started hurling the flour at his face. He was tired and really smelly. I sent him home right after. I'm just scared that, he would do the same thing on my birthday. Which is coming up in like 20 days.
I went to the tailor's today. I gave in the drawing that syahmi did. He was surprised and he would do his very best to fulfil my taste. I'm glad. It'll cost around 2-3k. I think that is pretty cheap. I want to do a matching shoes too. I love it. Tomorrow, I'm going to go and buy the material at Euro Moda. Can't wait till it's half done.
I got home at 7pm, went up to my room and spent time with Izzat. Papa, mama, izzat and I had dinner together at home. Few jokes were exchange in between conversations. The usual. Everyone picks on Deena. Soon after, Izzat had to go home. His mum was already bitching. I couldn't do anything. When Izzat was out of the house, I joined my little brother in the bath tub. Played with bubbles. Cleaned ourselves up and had loads of fun. Bubble, bubbles everywhere. Love it. I did many things today. I'm actually planning to do something tomorrow with Ezzat. Maybe, watch a movie or something. I can't wait till school starts. Unfortunately, it's on my birthday!!! Argghhh!!!
-dkm