Friday, August 12, 2005

My Idol....Paris Hilton...

Paris Hilton. I love you. You are my idol.

Many people wondered why my idol is Paris Hilton. Well, I'm going to explain it to you now. So be patient.
It started with my sister(yazmin). She introduced me to Paris Hilton through the magazines and news. Hahaha. You actually thought I met her. Punked! Well, I was actually suppose to meet her in May through a guy named Rastam. But I don't know what happened. He screwed it up, I guess. It could be just a lie he made up. Apparently, she was coming down to Singapore to promote her series, Simple Life. Don't know what happened after that though.
After reading and watching her, I begin to fall in love with her. She's really unique. She is not the same like all other BIMBO-es in the world. The bimbo doesn't admit that they're dumb and stupid. While Paris, she does. I like that about her. She doesn't care about what others say about her. A lot of people criticize her. Well, all I know is that, they're just jealous of her beauty and wealth.

Although she's a bimbo, she is making tons of money. More than anyone whom is a bimbo. She loves to be the way she is. She doesn't let anyone get in her way. She loves partying and being wild. So what's wrong with that? Most of us are like that too. We all know that she's got her innerslut thing going on. But who doesn't.

Soon after I liked her, she became the Guess model. It made me a Guess freak. I bought most of the things that she had on from Guess. The watches, clothes and stuff. Guess was rich when she became the model. Seriously. I know a few number of girls who loves Guess because of Paris. Now, they've changed the model and the clothes are so dull. They can forget me as their customer.

Whatever it is, I LOVE PARIS HILTON. I'M CRAZY FOR HER! IF SHE DIES, I'LL DIE WITH HER. Ok, actually I'm not sure about that. Hehehehe. but i love her.