You know one of the times you’re in a car with your mum and she starts blabbering about life. Let’s say you are close to her or you tell her everything about yourself. She knows exactly what’s happening with you. She was there when you needed her. Plus, she was there to pull you back up. Even though she screams at you because she hates looking at you shedding tears that are not worth it yet, she gives you time to wipe your tears and comfort you in the end.
Slowly, I’m beginning to understand the life of mum. The reasons why mum just give us shit. In the end, it’s so for the better of our future. We may not understand at the time of the situation going on. But if you take your time to think it over, you will realize that behind all this screaming, blabbering and lectures, there is always a damn good reason. I hate to admit that sometimes. Especially when you know they are right. All of us human beings in this world would fight to be right. It is wrong to think only one side can be right. In a matter of fact, everyone is right in their own mind. The thing that makes it wrong is the way other people think about it. Unless, there is a fact about the statement being made.
As you know, I’m very close to my mum in a way that I tell her most things about me. The fights, love and others. She knows about nini. In my previous blog, I’ve written about how much I hated her. Well, in the car on the way back from lunch. My mum made a rather profound sentence about love and hate. As we all know, love is the opposite of hate. Therefore, when you love someone so deep you can end up hating them. The amount of hatred that you feel is the same as the amount of love that you’ve had for them. As I think about thoroughly, I figured that it’s so true! I was implying it on the nini incident. I hate her so much now and yet, I loved her dearly in the past. It’s pretty damn amazing init? They were many things that was said by my mum that actually made sense to me. I gathered with this, that it is time for me to forget about the past and move on with life. I will hurl this burden of my shoulder and walk straight again. No more crying over spilt milk.
No one in this world can be living with such despair. You can’t keep on thinking about the same thing. Especially when it doesn’t bring you anywhere. One day, she will realize that my love for her is true and pure. As for now, we need to focus on our studies and excel in education. If not, I will die. Literally.
Sometimes, I feel as if I’m closer to my mum then my sister. I have to admit that sometimes I hate my mum. Because of what she tried to do. Long story. My sister and I share a lot of things that I don’t tell my family members. Basically, I share my darkest secrets with my older sister. As for my mum, I share those little girly secrets with her. I don’t know. I hate the dilemma that I’m in right now. i have a feeling that my sister is pretty much angry with me. That is another story to tell. But due to the reason that I’m really sleepy. I would have to continue this another day.
-dkm