It has been proven that humans like to do things that are said not to. I don't understand why human beings are so stubborn. They just won't listen.
I realize that, the more you tell a person don't do it, in the end they'll do it. I remembered one thing that happened in form 2. It was in Ms Barbara's class. We were learning chemistry but she ended up briefing us on psychology.
She wanted to test us. So she told us to close our eyes and DON'T imagine the scariest thing infront of our eyes. I could hear people gasping and sighing. She told us not to do it but we did. It's something really stupid. Maybe, it wouldn't work on you because we're all grown up now. But at that time, some of us didn't know better. As for me, I was thinking about something else.
It's funny how human brains work. Things that are hidden behind walls, those are the things which we want to break down to find out what's inside. They stop us humans from taking drugs, drinking and smoking. In the end, do we still do it? Yes. They increased the price of cigarettes, but more of us buy it. Do you actually think people are going to smoke smoking even if the price goes to RM20? No, I don't think so. They have all this campaign about stopping drugs, smoking and others. They put up disgusting pictures to show what's going to happen to us. Yet, we still do it. It's hard.
Psychology is probably one of the hardest subject to take up. But it's definitely one of the most interesting one too. Learning about it would be the same as learning about another human's mind. If you like to analyze, you'll have even more fun learning pyschology. It gives you more things to think about while you're analyzing. Slowly, you're able to read a person's mind. That would be fun. You would know their attitude and how their reactions are. Basically, if you could penetrate to them, you can predict their movements. FUN!!
Law, there are many laws that are made in this country. How many of us follow it though? Are laws meant to be broken just like rules? Law and rules are about the same. Law are the one that are stated, discussed and written. Rules are just rules. Anyone could make rules and others would have to follow it.
I've got only a few months left in school. I am happy at the fact that i'm living that hideous school. I will miss it a lot though. I need to plan what to do next. I'm planning to go to KDU, to do my A'levels. But I want to drag someone with me to go to the same college. I'm taking law and minoring it pyschology. I hope I could cope up with the subject. It'll be such a pity if I fail. My mum, brother and dad would kill me and would make me remember the failure for the rest of my live. Wooo, what a cruel family. Well, that's the only way that I could learn from my mistake. Different people, different approach to things. I can't wait till the day I'm graduating. I wouldn't graduate with flying colours, of course. I'm not intelligent nor hardworking. So forget about A's in my results huh. *pfft* Life's a bitch!!!
-dkm