ohh geez-esss.. hehehe.. I remembered the day I got slapped by mum for saying 'jesus christ'. It must be because I was hanging around christian and they kept on saying it. So I got used to the idea of saying it.
Well, I'm sure you guys are wondering why my blog tittle is 'toilet'? Here is the story. In my toilet, there are so many memories that were made along the years that i've been growing up. I tell you, its amazing how toilet can be a place for conversation and fun.
One of the memories were, my sister and I were singing aloud in the toilet. We were singing all this emo song. Pretty funny huh. Memories that were made were not only by my sister and I. It was shared among all the friends that i've had over in this house. I missed all those moments. I wish I could turn back time and look at it again.
-dkm