- felicitous = fortunate, lucky.
- ubiquitous = ever-present, everywhere, always seen around.
- obnoxious = loathsome, hateful, horrible. (something negative)
There are the meanings of the words. I feel that, these three words are what I am. It's funny that I'm not shy nor embarassed to say it. I'm happy that I'm like that. It makes me even more unique than other girls. The imperfection on us are the one that makes us really unique. If everyone is perfect, don't you think we'll all be about the same thing. Isn't that boring? Life without arguments, fights, etc would be so dull. We need all this. That's the thing that makes this world go around. Think about it. If you do think about it, think hard enough and you'll find the answer.
Questions..
I have to admit that many questions are floating in my mind. Very little of them are answered. Most of them are left hanging there. I don't know what it'll do up in there but one thing for sure is, that it's clotting up my brain for other information to get it. Yeah, you may think that it's nonsense but I dont know. That's what I think. Most of my brain cells are dead anyway. So what should I do. Sheesh!!
Answers..
Answers. Many of us just like myself are looking for answers. What kind of answers are we looking for? Well, a lot of things. It could be one of the most random things but we need answers. Some of you might have experienced this. Sometimes, you look so hard for an answer everywhere but actually, it's right infront of your eyes. The reason why you couldn't find it sooner was because maybe, GOD wanted to give the answer at the right time. For every answer that you get, there's a deep meaning to it. We need to think about it deeply in order to get that answer. One more example is like, you get the answer out of nowhere. It could be from the movies you watch, the music you listen to, your friend's conversation. In very weird places. Amazing, how our brains work. Love it.
As for my conclusion, I want to say it's amazing how I know I've got so much information stored in my brain and I've got many more years to live. Where can I store the information that is coming into me? Hehehe. I think I'm going to have a brain damage at a very young age. I think so. Gee, I don't know. Education, Information and whatever that ends with '-tion' that can relate with the two words i've mentioned. That's it for now. Update more soon.
-dkm