In a few hours I would be on the plain off to Bali, Indonesia. I am not too excited. It would be a really sad departure. I have spent the whole night with Izzat. I had fun driving around with him in the car. He got a bit scared though. My driving is still quite reckless. But nothing happened. Thank god. I know I would miss Izzat so much when I'm there. Plus, I'm not going to see my sister until next month. This is such a fucked up timing to go anywhere. I made Izzat stay with me the whole night. He didn't have time to study and he has his trials tomorrow. I know I am a bad girlfriend. I can't help it though. It was really hard for me to let go of him just now.
I haven't completed my packing yet. I still haven't put in my toiletries and my 'blankiee'. I can't leave that here. I'm afraid that if I were to be rushed tomorrow, I will forget about it. I'm still thinking of whether to bring my labtop there or not. I really can't live without it. I'm not sure what else I have to bring. I need to make a list and make sure everything would go smooth. The last thing I want is to get screamed by my brother. Our flight is in the afternoon. I won't get to see Izzat. It's a 50% chances that I would get to speak to him. I think he would be in his examination hall. It's ok.
I'm pretty insecure about leaving Izzat here in Malaysia. Considering the incident that happened with his last one. He can do the same to me at anytime. I trust him though. Although, I didn't allow him to go to a party this saturday. The reason is too long for me to type right now. My eyes are closing. I'm exhausted. Need to get everything ready by tomorrow. I can't believe that I am going to Bali tomorrow. I made the biggest mistake of wanting to go. I should have just stayed back in Malaysia. I know I won't have much fun. Thus, I won't be able to smoke that much. Ryzal is going to be around like 24/7. Damn it!! What else? I'm restricted to do many things. I forgot about Yazmin's coming trip to Bali next month. I should chose her. Oh well, I guess I need to make the best of it.
I'm not allowed to shop that much though. Mama is being a bitch. Just like today at dinner, I don't understand why she has to be stingy with the money. It's not as if she doesn't have a lot of it. Papa wanted to give me rm100. He didn't have small change. But abang did. So they gave me rm50. I made my puppy face and gave papa some funny reasons, mama was making it such a big deal. I was just like, shut up woman!! Pissing me off. It was the same thing yesterday at dinner too. They were all screaming at me in front of Izzat. I was embarassed, of course. Due to the reason that I'm going to be sixteen soon and they still have no respect for me.
I guess, that's it for today. I didn't do much. Kakak, ezzat, izzat and I went to watch Charlie and the chocolate factory! It was awesome. Johnny depp looked hot! Loved him!! I enjoyed myself with all. I miss hanging out with kakak a lot. I forgot about the times we used to hang out in the toilet. Now that she is working hard to get what she wants. She is really busy and have no time. I don't blame her. I will get to hang out with her one day. Soon enough. I will post up more once I'm back from bali. I won't forget to put up the pictures too. That's it for now. I'm off to do my list for what to bring. In case I forget. You know me. Ok bye!!
-dkm