skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hidden Agenda of A Young Queen
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Pretty Moi!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2006
(21)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(4)
▼
2005
(113)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(37)
Second day! *pfft*
Bali here I come..
First day in Bali...
*quick one*
Fadli and Me, at Zouk.
This is my confession.
When afternoon comes..
spent it...
Maturity.. going into adulthood.
Pretty Moi!!
Beauties of tomorrow.
Mutiara Internation Grammar School
There is always another solution..??
Firdaus = Firdaud = Pidot
I love you! uh-huh! I do!
Losing you.. means losing myselff..
---Cute---
Cheating??
Sweet Sixteen
I don't even know what should the title be for thi...
No more butterflies..
I bruise easily...
Psychology&Law
Reasonable emotions?
My Idol....Paris Hilton...
Clarity
Farah, Kalysa & Emma
rocky boat sailing into deep sea..
toilet...
Yet another day has gone by..
Nothing more..
*mmoommeennttss*
2nd month anniversary..
Facial..*hurts*
Killing her.. Fofo..
A shout out..
Experience.
►
July
(22)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(9)
About Me
Katrina Marzuki
Simple, complexed in different ways, changed from bad to good and to better, have different ways of thinking than others, have different principals than others might have, etc. Basically, I am just unique!
View my complete profile