Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Yet another day has gone by..

My mum went into the hospital today for an operation. She came out fine. It was a success. Nothing much was going on today. I didn't go out with my friends, couldn't be bothered. The only place I went was groceries shopping with Ryzal, Zaida and Ezzat. Had fun there. We did everything so quickly. I was running left and right. Funny.

The day passed by really slow. I got a call from Izzat's mum. She was informing about Izzat's studies and attitude. I can see that she is actually blaming it on me. I don't mind taking all the blame and accusation. What can I do? I am just a beautiful distraction. *perasan* She called early in the afternoon, I was half awake. But as soon as I heard her voice, I was wide awake. Listening to her telling me about her son which I already knew.

Apparently, Izzat has been very rude and basically, rebellious. I mean, it's a phase that all of us teenagers go through. Mum is very worried. She felt that she was disobeying her every single time. Plus, she felt that Izzat treated her house like a hotel. Where he goes in and goes back out without her permission. She told me that, her son has never been like this. I wouldn't know this.

Besides that, nothing else happened. I am planning to go on a break with Izzat. So that he could focus on his upcoming exams. With absolutely no distractions. I wouldn't be able to stand it. But in a relationship, you need to make some sacrifices right? Without it, you can't always get it the way you want. Unless, you're a little spoilt brat like someone I know very well by the name of DEENA!!

I miss Farah a lot. I haven't been speaking to her. Recently, I only spoke to her through text and that's it. I've been too caught up with some bullshit in my life. I didn't speak to her since friday. No matter what, she'll always be in my heart. That's it.
-dkm