Monday, August 08, 2005

2nd month anniversary..

Before you think of anything, I want to say that the anniversary was a disaster. Before I go on, I would like to say sorry for not updating my blog for the past week. I've been really busy and I didn't have my labtop with me. So it was a bit hard to do anything. Plus, my little brother was being such a pain in the ass.

For the past week, it's been pretty happening and wild. I went clubbing for 4 days straight. Freak am I not?
We're going to start of with Wednesday, I went to zouk for mambo jambo. It was alright. The same people went though. I don't really like the clubbing scene here in Malaysia. It's pretty dull. You will for sure see the same group of people. That's why I like to clubbing once in a while. On wednesday, they played the musics from the 60-70's. Interesting. Everyone was pretty drunk and singing Abba. Oldies. They really dressed up for that night though. I didn't drink much on that night. Didn't want too. Eeww. That's about it that happened there.

Moving on to thursday, it was ghetto heaven at zouk again. I went there AGAIN!!! With the same people. Only this time I hitch a ride with my older brother, Ryzal. I asked his friends whether they were going out, so they said yes. I figured then why not just go with them. I didn't plan to drink so it was fine. No one interesting over there. I got bored. But had so much fun taking lots of pictures of myself in the club with some of my friends. It ended early for me. Ryzal wanted to go home.

Friday, I went to Bangsar. A change of scene. Different music and taste. I was expecting something different. But I was dead wrong. Because, I saw the exact same people as I did in zouk. I got really ticked off but I kept quiet. Everyone was drinking. Plus, Farah wanted too. So i had to take care of her. Didn't have much fun though. I had Izzat there with me at that time. I could notice many girls were glaring at him. Who cares? Went back home early and spent time with Izzat.

Saturday, Not much happened. I went to ampang point. Wanting to play some foosball and meet a few friends. I was bored at home. Nothing to do. I only left the house at 6pm. Couldn't be bothered. Then, Izzat pisses me off. So I left him and went to Bar Savanh and party. I was really pissed. I'm keeping the story short. Because I HATE THIS FUCKING COMPUTER'S KEYBOARD. Once I get my labtop back I will type a lot. Basically, my anniversary was ruined. I hated it. Don't even want to think about it.

I have nothing else to say for now. I had a talk with my mum in the car. Some of the sentences were very much profound. I listened to her well, and somethings maybe a good guidance for me. One of the things she said to me was, you would only hate someone as much as you have love them in the past. To think about it, it's pretty true. Amazingly. I'm surprised. Well, that's it folks. I'll update more once I get my computer. Take care.

Farah, I love you babe!!!
-dkm