Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I don't even know what should the title be for this post. I don't know what to write. Ok, I'll start writing with what happened today. Basically, I spent my whole day with my mum. I found out that it wasn't that bad. The only bad thing was, I couldn't smoke in front of her. Even if she did know about me smoking, it's rude to smoke. I'll do it discreetly. Let's just say that, I will continue doing that till she finds out for sure.

Yesterday, I cried again. Nothing new. As usual, I had an argument with Izzat about going on a break. From my own perspectives, I think the break would go well for him. Since he is going under a lot of pressure, I don't want him to feel pressured from me. I want it to be good for him. His exams are coming nearer and nearer. This week he has his trials going on. I don't know how to help him sometimes. Because of all this, his patience are running out for everything around him. Even his mum and me. He is known to be a very gentlemen like to all the ladies. Now, he has changed. Totally.

Every single thing that he doesn't get his way, he'll get really angry or frustrated. I would have to say that, even I have more patience than him now. Most of you know how much my patience are. Not much, it's very little. So imagine someone worst than me. Oh gosh!! I just finished talking on the phone with him. I was suppose to him something about his friends. I can't really do that since I'm writing my blog at the same time. He got angry and wanting to go study. I'm not going to stop him. He just can't understand me anymore.

There are people out there who doesn't agree to Izzat and I being an item. It somehow bothers them a lot. I'm not going to say anything, really. If they're not satisfied, they should come to me and tell me the reasons. They shouldn't be talking behind my back. That kind of shit is so old!! Some people just don't change. Damn it!! I guess I have to wait for the right time.

Anyways, going back to what I did today. First I woke up at 2.40pm. What do you expect? I slept late yesterday ok! At around 5am. I was with Izzat, finishing up some business. While I was asleep in the afternoon, I had a lot of missed calls from the office and my mum. *sigh* I can't sleep in peace!! It's good that they call anyway. I don't know what happened to my alarm. It didn't ring. I had an appointment with the tailor at 4pm. That's another story..

After that, I hung out with some of my friends for a bit. Wasted two bucks at the cyber cafe. Was accompanying one of them to finish their project. Soon after, we were off to ampang point. Went up to brewball and played some foosball. I played one game, I won!! I'm so used to winning, it doesn't feel good anymore. Muahahaha! Dumb bitch!! I got bored in brewball after half an hour, so I went to join mama and ahmad for tea at secret recipe. I had fish and chips over there. Few hours before that I had beef rice at taiwan house. *yummy-yum* I'm so stuffed, till now.

When we were done at secret recipe, I went back home with mama. I couldn't be bothered to stay and loiter around like I usually do. I was too tired and I felt like sleeping. I love sleeping so much now. I feel like a fat cat. Maybe, I am!! Damn it!! The whole day I was waiting for Izzat's call. Yet, after hours and hours of waiting, he didn't call until I called him. His reason for the failure of calling was that, he was tired and he was sleeping. Ok, forgiven!! *sigh* I'm giving up soon enough!!
-dkm