Friday, August 19, 2005

First day in Bali...

I arrived at the airport at 5pm. Our flight was at 1.50pm. As we got there, all of us had sleepy faces on. I slept the whole way in the plane. Couldn't care to wake up and eat. When I got into the plane, I already missed Kakak and Ezzat.

When we got to the hotel, I started to take a lot of pictures. I do that a lot when I'm bored. I'm pretty vain, I have to say. Abang brought 4 walkie-talkies and we all had fun playing around with it. We kinda got used to saying the word 'over' after every sentence. It was fun with it though. We saved a lot of money.

When dinner came, we had it at a restaurant called Macaronni. Italian cuisine!! eeeww!! I didn't like it. I ate pepperoni pizza. That's the only thing I know how to eat. I didn't know what to order. Plus, over there I had to go to toilet like every few minutes. One of the reasons were because I needed to go to and the other one is *ahem*ahem*. I'm sure most of you could figure it out.

On our first day in Bali, we went to a club called M Bar Go. It was alright. Many aussie, english and balinese!! Not cute nor handsome! A waste of time going there. Some of the surfers boys were really hot. I have to admit that the bartender working there was cute too! Unfortunately, he is too old! Too bad for me huh.

One weird thing was that, my brother allowed me to drink. I know it was wrong but I had to pretend as if I've never drank in my life. So when I tasted it, I put up a face that shows that I didn't like it. I had to be really pretentious.
That's it.
-dkm