I'm sick of trying to please people. I'm not like some people who always please people. But what I'm saying is that, I'm getting sick and tired trying to make everybody happy. I mean, there is no point making others happy when you yourself aren't happy. I mean, what's the point of that?
Like everything else. What's the point of working hard trying to get money and you don't know how to enjoy it. You need time for yourself too. I don't know. I have to confessed to my blog that I haven't been happy lately. My days have been quite dull for me. I don't like living like this. Who does?
I called Izzat just now. He was asleep. He wanted to wake up at 12am to study for his trials tomorrow. Needed to do that because he didn't study the whole day today. I called him at 12am, trying to be a good girlfriend giving him a wake up call. BOY!! Was I wrong. He was whining telling me that he slept for a short while and wanted to sleep more and wake up at 2am. I was scared that he wouldn't wake up in time to study. He mumbled the whole time while I was on the phone with him. I told him that I wanted to go and he could call me later if he remembers.
I hate talking to him when he is sleeping. It's so annoying. What can I do right? I need to be patient. Just a few more months till his exams are finish. One thing screwed is once his exams are finish, I am the one that would need to start being serious in my education. I have only 6 more months in school and I'll be done for good. No more school, no more uniforms, no more cute bells and no more MUTIARA! The last one would be like a dream come true. It would be my last exams, I know for a fact that if I fail my o levels, my mum would slaughter me. Not only her, her gang too! That's it. I will post up more shit. Coming to you...
-dkm