Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mutiara Internation Grammar School

Mutiara International Grammar School, a school with absolutely nothing to be proud of. I know some schools that have students which is very proud that they are from that school. As for my school, people in there usually keep in a secret. There is nothing in there.

I went to Mutiara when I was 11years old. I just finished my UPSR, which is a local examinations. I joined year 7 when I got there. I could remember my first day like it was last week. Everyone was very friendly and I had a lot of fun. Teachers were nice and pleasant.

Soon enough I found out that, teachers and students were exactly the same. I thought that my last school was bad. I was wrong! Sri Garden was so much better than Mutiara! I miss Sri Garden! Teachers in Mutiara are fucking hypocrites! I hate Mr Shiraz and some other who I can't think of. The ones I love are; Mr raj, Mr Doss, Mr shiva, Mrs Rajan, Ms Sarmistha and also some others who has touched my life. I don't really like any of them in school. I was surprised to find out that even teachers talked about students. And they talk a lot. I can't wait for the day they get busted by the directors. I will make sure of that.

I know I will be finishing school soon. Half of my heart is excited but the other part of it knows that it's going to miss everything about school. Once I'm back in school, I'm going to make the best out of it. I will try not to let anyone get in my way. There will be people who would try to bring me down like they did last term. I should be much stronger now though.

Those kids in Mutiara, the only reason they bitch about another person is because there are very much jealous with what I have or what I am. I'm glad. Therefore, I will let them talk more. It ticks me off everytime I hear they talk about me. But what goes around comes around. I love my life. :)
-dkm