Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Killing her.. Fofo..

There was a time after the cheer 2005, I made a comment about one of the schools that was in it. The name of the school is SBU. It stands for Seri Bintang Utara. It was known as BBGS before. That stood for Bukit Bintang Girl School. Years after, they turned into a co-ed school. This school is already known to be one of the hated school in malaysia. This is from long ago. Many girls hated this school. Well, I started hating this school since I was really young.

Until one day, Izzat's ex-girlfriend aalia was from that school. The story that went around the school was about me and izzat. Something about Izzat was taken away by me from aalia. Childish shit like that. As you know the typical form 3 girls. I remembered when I was in form 3, I used to have a whole gang of friends. The only thing different was, my gang was full of guys. While theirs, are full of girls. Aalia has got friends which just can't shut their mouth. It all started this way. Aalia's bestfriend was a girl named fana. At first, she was one of the girls who bitch-ed about me. I found out about it and confronted her. (pure deena) Then, she admitted her faults and apologize. So I forgave her and started talking. She is indeed a sweet girl.

Then, going back to the earlier story. I made a comment about their school. How they sucked at the cheer comp. They got really ticked off about it. One of them by the name of FOFO, wrote a blog regarding me on friendster. Just to let everybody read it. Typical form 3 as I said before. Saying that im fat, this and that. The usual. So I figured, maybe she was pretty. As I opened her profile to look at her pictures, she looked like a bulldog which got rammed many times over the face. So I was laughing. Even though I'm laughing in the outside. I'm still angry at the fact she wrote that about me. The title of the blog is, Fuck Deena Katrina. She may want to think about what she has wrote. This could create a fight.

Hahaha. Little kids. As I think about it twice, I may not want to bring myself to her level. I find that her friends are very attractive. While she is stuck being the only ugly one there. What a pity? Oh well, lets leave it to her to find out about this blog. She may get mad and she may not. But she needs to watch out of who she's messing with. Don't want her ugly face to get uglier of course. It'll hurt her mum's feeling. Who has been trying to make over her face for the past 15 years of her life. That's it. Gee, can't you just feel the anger of this post? Hehehe. Well, stay tune for more angry updates. Love you guys!!
-dkm