I just woke up, I'm bored to death. Nothing to do. I'm going to get the materials for the dress soon. In one hour or so. Till then, I don't know what to do. Mum just called, suppose to pick me up and get the stuff. I still have nothing to do. My last resort to kill the boredom is writing in my blog. Or read other peoples' blog. I love doing that. I taught my little brother how to create a blog. Now, he has his own blog with a really cute tittle. I like it. I wonder if he has updated it. I'm sure he has forgotten about it today. Another 2 days and I'll be off to bali. I wouldn't say that I am totally pysched about the trip but I am quite excited. It'll be a good break from all the bullshit in Malaysia. I'll be gone for 4 days or more, not sure. Once I'm back from Bali, I'll be off to Thailand. Hehehe. Everyone loves me and that's why they're all inviting me.
School is starting soon. I can't wait to see all the faces that I dislike. Can't wait for them to whisper that I can hear from miles away. School won't be the same though. No more playing around and joking around. This is going to be my last year. I hope I could cope up with everything thrown to me. Not a good time to be depressed or emotional. I need to be strong and put my concentration on one thing, which is my education. I know I won't be welcomed to school by the students. But they're not the one that owns the school. I saw one of my schoolmates today at secret recipe while having lunch with mama and ezzat. I was glad to see Ju li. Haven't seen her in ages. Nothing has change except for her hair. It's growing longer.
I've bought the materials for my dress. It cost a lot. But I don't think my mum minds because I don't do this everytime. It's once in a while. I don't know what to get for my mum and sister as their birthday are coming close. I'm still clueless. I wonder what the boys are getting us. Everytime september comes, everyone would be broke. Due to the reason that, all the girls in the family are september including my grandmother. What a coincidence?!?!
I've spoke to my boyfriend. He seemed a bit hyper today. I was the one that had a my voice up to the level that I myself couldn't stand. I wasn't angry though. Just annoyed. I'm having a headache. Must be because of me climbing the gate just now to let mama in. The keys that she brought with her had the gate's remote, it wasn't working. It was raining and the maid wasn't home, so I had to climb up the gate and open the door. Since Ezzat is too small and too spoilt!
My sister is coming back today, she'll be reaching here at around 9pm. I am so excited. I have missed her so much. I didn't have anyone to talk for like 3 weeks. How could she leave me here? Hehehe. That's it for now..
-dkm