Saturday, August 13, 2005

I bruise easily...

Oh...yeah

My skin is like a map, where my heart has been,
And I can't hide the marks, but it's not a negative thing,
So I lay down my guard, drop my defenses, down by my clothes,
I'm learning to fall, with no safety net, to cushion the blow.

I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me,
There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree,
I bruise easily, can't scratch the surface without moving me,
Underneath I bruise easily, I bruise easily.

I found your finger prints on a glass of wine,
Do your know ur leaving them all over this heart of mine too,
If I never take this leap of faith I'll never know,
So I'm learning to fall with no safety net to cushion the blow,
I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me,
There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree.

I bruise easily, can't scratch the surface without moving me,
Underneath I bruise easily, I bruise easily.

Anyone who, can touch you, can hurt you, or heal you.
Anyone who, can reach you, can love you, or leave you.

So be gentle(4x)

I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me,
There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree,
I bruise easily, can't scratch the surface without moving me,
Underneath I bruise easily, I bruise easily.

I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me,
There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree,
I bruise easily, can't scratch the surface without moving me,
Underneath I bruise easily, I bruise easily.

I bruise easily(2x)
Natasha Bedingfield - I bruise easily
-dkm