From most things I've learnt that, maturity doesn't happen when you start to have pubic hair and when you start having your period. You could only say that you're matured once you have solved a mid life crisis. Which is long to come for most of us. It's not based on how you talk or write. That doesn't show anything. Sometimes, when you change your attitude for the better, it doesn't mean you are matured.
I was wrong to think that I am matured for my age. No one is. There are some people out there, with a very old age who acts like 15 year old. I'm not surprised. You may ponder on how you can judge whether you have matured or not. Well, think about it. Were we born in this world to judge or to live our destiny?
It's funny. A lot of people just love to judge others. I have to admit that I am one of them. I am planning to decrease that a bit and just live my life. Even though you are just living your life, there would still be humans who tries to destroy it. We need to be strong and make our pillars stand out. We can't just fall in and let them crush our lives.
There are many solutions to one problem. We cannot say which one is right or wrong. We can only be guided through the right path or directions. Which ever way we take, in the end we will have the feeling whether it is right or wrong. It may be right for some people and may be wrong for others. Again, who are we to say. These are the things that we need to leave it to GOD's judgement. I know he will make a good one.
-dkm