I have nothing more to say to this world. The time has come for me to keep my mouth close and give the world only the silence of my mind. I have expressed all the emotions that I wanted. I cannot say that I am satisfied with what I've done or not. Yet, I'm here laying down on the bed thinking I've not finished half of the things in life.
There will come a time where everyone would keep their mouth shut and just let their heart speak. Could I finally say that I am in LOVE? Would this be the right time. Well, even if it is I am not going to trigger the emotions. I don't want to be speaking too soon. I'm not saying that I'm not in love but I don't want 'IT' to be jinx.
Many intimate moments are shared between us. I'm glad that we're still together despite the fight that we went through. I have wondered so much of what you think about me. The feeling I have in me, is more or less like the time I just started going out with you.
I would have to say the fun part of the relationship is the chasing. It wasn't easy to get you. I'm guessing you're a keeper. Eventhough our anniversary morning was a disaster, it was all forgotten as the night falls on us. We had such a great time that we totally forgot about the time that was passing by us. One of the nights that we will always remember. I have put through you so many things and you would never get that from any other person. I miss you sayang. I've been loving you more each day.
-dkm