I went to my mum's office this afternoon before I went to the tailor. Over there, she has a place where she stores all my certificates, medical, insurance, education & many more files. She keeps everything over there. Since I was younger, I used to go there and that's the first thing I attacked. I would look what's new and check out the inside of the covers. I love looking at all my dance ceritificates. There is a lot of them in it. The file is really thick. It's well organized. It has all the details.
In this house, a lot of things are thrown around. My mum would pick it up and put it in the files. I found my diary that I wrote in 1998. It was so funny. I had bad english and my hand writing was horrible! I was so glad that my mum kept it. I wrote many things in there. Mostly, I wrote it when I was in New Zealand. I remembered that I was so young and at that time I was in Sri Garden. In the diary, my spelling for some words are really funny. I could see how much my english has improved.
At that time, I used to have a crush on this guy name Akmal. I loved him and I used to hang out with him like everyday. He loves to tease me. But we liked each other very much. Hehehe. I used to be so naughty everytime I went to his house. We love to play catch and I am always the one that ends up in the drain. Lovely init? It brought so much memory. I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing as I read it.
-dkm