Thursday, August 11, 2005

Farah, Kalysa & Emma

Girls, I know I've been really moody and never in the mood to talk. I've been too caught up with my emotions. Many things I had to go through with Izzat. I know for a fact you guys would understand. That's what we call true friends. I love you girls truely. I miss you all a lot. I miss every single moment that I've had with you. We need to hang out sometime soon.

Farah,
I'm sorry if you feel as if I'm pushing you away from me. It's nothing like that. You know exactly what's going on because you've been reading my blog. I know I haven't spoke to you since we were out in Bangsar. On that day, I wasn't mad at you at all. I had a really bad headache and I wasn't in the mood of talking. I had fun though. I had fun looking at you drinking and looking at you having fun. I know it has been a hard time for us both but I'm sure of all that would go away soon. They always say something great would come out from the bad. Well, let's hope so. If not, i'll die soon. I'm sorry if I havent been replying your text or calls. I always forget and sometimes, you call at the wrong time. I hope you're having fun in college. Someday, I will come and visit you like you want me too. I will bash up that max guy. Jene and I would definitely do that. It's a promise! I love you with all my heart. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you. I cannot ever repay you for that. I don't know what else to say to you. I hope everything is going smooth for you soon enough.

Kalysa,
Many apologies of accusing you of not inviting me to the birthday lunch of yours. I didn't know what was going on that day. I just heard it from Farah. I thought it was a bit unfair. I didn't want to go uninvited. I know I promised to bring you out for lunch but I've been too caught up with shit. I will bring you out before you leave to UK. I am really going to miss you once you leave. I wish I could be here to send you to the airport. Unfortunately, i'll be in thailand with my mum and little brother. I wouldnt be here the day you leave. I hope you'll have a blast over there and make new friends. But don't forget the old ones in Malaysia. Study smart sayang. I miss you a lot too. Missing all those years ive been in school with you. The really loud laugh we've shared together. It's memories that will always be remembered. I'm sorry I just sounded you when you came online. It's my fault. I didn't mean to do that. I dont know what was I thinking. I might not be in the right mind. I'm not sure when you going to read this. But I hope it's soon enough. Please forgive me for any wrong doings. I love you babe!!!

Emma,
I know when you came online and I asked you out, you had to do something of your own. Sorry for letting out my anger on you. I hope you did well for your driving test. I'm sure you did. Did you have trouble holding the steering wheel? Did you need to put a pillow under your butt? Hehehe. I love you so much babe. I havent hung out with you for so long. I miss the time when we were crazy for the OC. I've had so many memories with you eventhough we were friends for a short time. Actually, to think about it, it has been years. but you know what i mean right. I can't wait to see you next. I love you dearly. I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me. Thank you again for everything that you've done for me. I really appreciate it. I won't know how to show my appreciation but you'll somehow know it. I hope you're doing good with your job and driving. Tell davide I said hello. hope you both are happy and fine. Next time you're going out. dont forget to call me. I will be very mad if you dont. ok thats it!
-dkm