Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sweet Sixteen

Soon enough, another 21 days, I'll turn 16 years old. I remembered a few years back, one of my mum's pyschologer told her that once I reacher 16 years old I'll be really beautiful. I don't think that's going to happen. Anyways, I'm going to hold my party at Concorde, spices. It's not going to be big. Not worth it. I'm going to have a dinner thingy. Today evening, I went to tailor to make my dress. I would have to go there again. I can't wait till it's going to be ready. I've already chosen the chiffon colour and the lining for the inside. It's going to be stunning. The drawings of the dress was drawn by one of my friend called Syahmi. I would have to say that, he is awesome at it! It was as if he could read my mind and did it. How he drew it was exactly how I wanted and picture it. I'm glad I have him. 16 years old is not a really big thing in Malaysia. It is in America because that's when they get their driving license and legal to do anything. Over here, a lot of things are not legal yet. The age would 18!! When that day comes, I'll make it bigg.. But I won't forget about the next big age, which is 21years old. It'll be the age, where I am free to do anything I want. I love it. The only problem is, I don't really like growing old so soon. I wish I was still in form 2. I can still play around and there is no need to worry about finishing school and final exams! Hehehe. No worries about college or anything like that. Now, it's all different. I'm changing! Everything is. Wooo.... I will update you more on my party and my dress.. I can't wait!! *over-excited*
-dkm